Thread: 2001 p38a no rust, all maint papers

Default 2001 p38a no rust, all maint papers

for sale, my 2001 green p38a 4.6 ltr, has no lights on dash, coil conversion done. NO RUST! Has original rims as well as a newer set from a mark 3 rangy. also has the locating rings for those rims. no other mods done, no off roading done..... looking to trade for either cash $7500 or a classic rr outfitted.
    has 170000 miles but a full folder ( 1 inch thick) of all repair and maint done at dealer to maintain the quality of the rangy...
    As this model has few offerings for offroad equipment, I have a winch bumper back ordered from rockrover.
    text questions to cell, 603.235.4666 as I do not hang on computer ....
    Last edited by Lord Icon; 12-08-2012 at 03:33 PM.
    Whence came you my brother ? From the East....

Any pictures online that I could look at? or that you could send me direct? Let me know - Thx!

Won best in class at 2012 British Invasion pics available on their site. Now has RockyRovers full winch bumper, 1/2 inch thick armour plating and 17,000 lb rated winch with dyneema cord upgraded from the stock steel wire. runs well , still no leaks or dash lights. High output led fog lights are also installed and will blind anyone looking to close. Cuts through the fog like nothing else I have ever used.. power draw is only 20w each and are wired to factory fog wiring harness..... please buy this rover soon before I add more to it.... Looking to upgrade to Ferret or Fox scout armoured car....
    Whence came you my brother ? From the East....