Thread: Whats a good used 88" frame worth?

Default Whats a good used 88" frame worth?

Any ideas on price? I have been told between 500 and 1100. Does that sound about right?

Depending what shape it is in I would say that is about right. I paid $1000 for mine and that included fully rebuilt front and rear axles, and parabolic springs, and the whole thing was coated with Eastwood chassis black. So if it is just the bare frame in very good shape I would say closer to the 500 end of the spectrum. My used frame was solid and I couldnt even give it away....

-Rob
    ------------------------------------------------
    72 SIII 88
    67 SIIA 109
    82 SIII Stage 1 V8
    -- http://www.youtube.com/barnfind88 --

Quote Originally Posted by rwollschlager View Post
    Depending what shape it is in I would say that is about right. I paid $1000 for mine and that included fully rebuilt front and rear axles, and parabolic springs, and the whole thing was coated with Eastwood chassis black. So if it is just the bare frame in very good shape I would say closer to the 500 end of the spectrum. My used frame was solid and I couldnt even give it away....

-Rob
    I would have taken it! Still around per chance? Any other spares? Springs, old axels?

Quote Originally Posted by rwollschlager View Post

-Rob
    I would have taken it! Still around per chance? Any other spares? Springs, old axles?

unfortunately not, I took an angle grinder to it and scrapped it.
    ------------------------------------------------
    72 SIII 88
    67 SIIA 109
    82 SIII Stage 1 V8
    -- http://www.youtube.com/barnfind88 --