Thread: Series 2 and 2a parts for sale

Default Series 2 and 2a parts for sale

I have 2 non sync trans/transfers for sale for $500 each on lr metal shipping crates
    A 67 109 rear axle ..drum to drum complete $150
    2.25 oil pan ,water pump , oil pump,
    Rear hitch mounting plate
    2.25 valve cover
    1 24 generator
    1 12 generator
    2 nos Lucas volt regs #rb340
    Lots of engine gaskets bearings and seals..
    a 4x8x1 foot lighted land rover dealer sign. It's the one on the outside of every dealership $750
    you may call or email for pictures
    nathantriz@hotmail.com
    my bulkheads in pictures are not for sale.

This fellow contacted my son to buy a salisbury he was selling to raise money for his college tuition (reason for sale was posted in his listing). Nathan agreed to buy it and had my son load it on a trailer and drive 3.5 hours through the mountains of Virginia to deliver it. Nathan stopped responding to calls and texts when Trey was 40 miles away, and still has not responded. I am posting here to warn forum members about what type of person Nathan is and that he will punk/scam you. Who rips off an kid trying to raise tution money ? My son is out $80 in fuel and a ton of his time.
    Stay clear of this cretan.
    DividingCreekImports.com
    Tdi 130 Crew Cab x2
    110 V8 5 door