Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: price of an Ex-mod defender 90

Default price of an Ex-mod defender 90

does anyone know how much the Ministry of Defence is selling their 1980ish defender 90's for????

I have couple ex mod D90's in stock shoot me a pm if you want more info.
    GMR Imports
    802-655-4874
    802-324-3370
    gmr4x4.com

All ex-MoD vehicles come through Witham. You can theoretically buy direct from Witham, but it would be far easier to purchase from a retailer if you are going to import it.

http://www.mod-sales.com/
    '55 SI 86

I agree with Meatblanket......I have delt with Withams a couple times.......it's painfully every time. Also most of what they are selling at tender sales has been shot lately. We have been finding our ex mod vehicles from other places.
    GMR Imports
    802-655-4874
    802-324-3370
    gmr4x4.com

Withams doesn't really like doing business with people via tele-email. They were urging me to go there to check out the vehicles in person(yeah right!). I had someone over there go check out the selection and like Derek said, the vehicles were shot.
    Zack Griswold
    Photos/Sales
    http://i.imgur.com/z2wLIw6.jpg - 1995 300Tdi Disco 5 Speed

They also have a Nastey habit of showing one thing and delivering another.
    GMR Imports
    802-655-4874
    802-324-3370
    gmr4x4.com

They are ex mod for a reason!

I have imported a lot of Withams trucks for clients. They have been quite happy with them. Yes the sales people can be pragmatic. I once had a semi car carrier sit there for three hours to pick up trucks and the sales man couldn't be found so after 3 hours the driver had to get on with life.
    DividingCreekImports.com
    Tdi 130 Crew Cab x2
    110 V8 5 door

if you search "gumtree australia" on google you can find the down under classifieds site. There are a lot of reasonably priced rovers in OZ in legal import range. They will of course be right hand drive. I am not sure if Shipping is more expensive from Britain or from OZ...Oz imports come into the West Coast. I want to import one of these someday

Attached Images Attached Images  

just bought one literally a few days ago...now im reading these threads!!!!!! Cost me with shipping $6660 then I will have to pay about $8-900 at port