Thread: RHD NH 110 North on 95 on Friday?

Default RHD NH 110 North on 95 on Friday?

I'm sure a guy from NH, driving a RHD rough red 110 at 70 mph must read and post here.
    I got all excited when I saw the back door and windows up ahead of me, but couldn't imagine a 70 mph Series Rover. As I got closer I saw it was a 110, but still wanted a good look. If I had seen from a distance that it was RHD I would have passed on the right. As it was, I passed on the left, but my wife flatly refused to yell out to the driver.
    I got his attention and held up 3 fingers, meaning "I have a Series III". He mouthed in reply, "You have 3 of these?" I shook my head, but then the guys behind me got testy and I had to speed up. Oh well, a brief happy moment in an otherwise hellish drive to MA.
    If you are that driver, sorry for the misinformation, I just have one little Series III 88.
    Last edited by jonnyc; 06-30-2012 at 10:16 PM.

No.....not a member here???

Good thing you don't own a Series IIA. That could have been a bit tricky.

Oh, or a Seires I--Do that one wrong and you could find yourself in the middle of a road rage incident.

--Mark

1973 SIII 109 RHD 2.5NA Diesel

0-54mph in just under 11.5 minutes
    (9.7 minutes now that she's a 3-door).