Thread: 1967 Series IIa For Sale

Default 1967 Series IIa For Sale

1967 Series IIa for sale. Green with white top. 2.25 petrol engine, four speed transmission. Pretty much stock, engine purrs, not aware of any frame rust. All gauges operational, including low fuel light. Heater and defrost. Entire clutch from master cylinder to slave push rod new. New brake lines, Weber carb, and locking hubs. Footwells are due for replacement, I have the new ones, but have not put on yet.

I used it for daily driving over the past ten months since I bought it, but I have to go overseas for awhile and sadly, must sell. She is in great shape and is ready to go to a nice home. I'll include in the sale spare parts, books, odd tools, jack stands, fluids, etc. Have years of receipts from previous owners, only two before me. Please call or email if interested. 703 538 2834. Vehicle is located in Arlington, Va. Asking $8500. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0033.jpg 
Views:	1353 
Size:	149.1 KB 
ID:	6753   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0034.jpg 
Views:	1423 
Size:	130.5 KB 
ID:	6754   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0035.jpg 
Views:	1265 
Size:	151.9 KB 
ID:	6755  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0036.jpg 
Views:	1408 
Size:	99.6 KB 
ID:	6756   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0037.jpg 
Views:	1321 
Size:	82.8 KB 
ID:	6757   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0032.jpg 
Views:	1279 
Size:	121.8 KB 
ID:	6758  

Very cool rover. It looks like the doors, especially the driver's side are in need of some tlc. Can you provide some details? Any other parts that might need immediate care?

Thanks,

JP

Thanks. Doors could use some tlc. I'll put up some closer pics and under hood pics as well soon. Just had to get the process started, so snapped the exterior ones. I can't think of anything that needs immediate attention. It does have the standard leaks of course. If you want a Series you can immediately drive around and work on/restore at your pace, this is a good one, as she is solid and ready to go. It is supposed to get to 104 today, so a perfect day for a test drive! I'll provide a beer to cool you off afterwards.

Is this truck still available for purchase?

It may still be for sale as I am not sure what is next for me yet. The vehicle is now located in Fayetteville, NC.

Where in Fayetteville? I am in Fayetteville and have only seen one other series rover. Now there are three!
    1971 Ex Mod IIA 109
    1985 D110
    1998 D1 (Sold)

The phone number in this ad is no longer valid. PM me if any interest.