Thread: 1964 Land Rover Series IIA, 88” Hard Top, LHD – $7,500

Default 1964 Land Rover Series IIA, 88” Hard Top, LHD – $7,500

Classic vintage Rover made for the American market with many original features. I’m the second owner, and this has been my only ride since 1997. Over the years she has been maintained well (I have kept all receipts.) To see this Rover run, go here: http://vimeo.com/annettecords

If you are interested, send me an email at annette.cords@gmail.com or call 917-301-8706. The truck is Gardiner, NY.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rover2s.jpg 
Views:	1568 
Size:	96.8 KB 
ID:	6795   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rover1s.jpg 
Views:	2511 
Size:	131.9 KB 
ID:	6796  

Quote Originally Posted by acords View Post
    Classic vintage Rover made for the American market with many original features. I’m the second owner, and this has been my only ride since 1997. Over the years she has been maintained well (I have kept all receipts.) The truck is Gardiner, NY.
    Small world. I took a vacation to upstate NY this year and ran across this truck. It looked pretty good. Good luck with sale.
    1960 88" SII Pliny the Elder
    1997 D-90
    "Fear profits man, nothing"