Thread: 1972 Land Rover Series III...

Default 1972 Land Rover Series III...

1972 Land Rover Series III 88 for sale. Odometer reading 61,574..The Rover is in good condition. Its a RHD. If you are familiar with these vehicles you will know they are slow and noisy but an absolute blast to drive. Engine is a 2.25 4 cylinder. Very strong with high compression. The chassis is very solid. There frame is in good condition. The bulkhead is good but has a couple of dime size holes on each side under the windscreen pillars. Engine starts and runs well. The transmission is in good working order and changes are smooth. Brakes work and stop on a dime..no double pumps. Handbrake could use some adjustment, but works. Interior is alright, but remember it is a Series Landy, so no leather or power anything. Parabolic springs, so no bouncing ride..very smooth on the road and off road.All lights, brakes and turn signals works as they should. Fairly new 245/75/16 off road tires mounted on a 16 inch rim. I bought this vehicle in April because things were looking better workwise, but now things have taken a downturn again so Rover has to go. Vehicle is sold as is, where is with no warranty implied or otherwise. Buyer is a responsible adult and will know they are buying an old Land Rover with all it's pro's and con's. Im looking to get $5,500 obo..Im looking for a quick sale.
    Email me or call me at 703-586-0207... Thank you.

where is the truck located?

Truck is located near Tampa, Fl..

You have a PM...