Thread: Chrome Browser and small area for mouse click

Default Chrome Browser and small area for mouse click

Not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but in Chrome Browser, you have to click just below the hotlinks ( ie Forum or Information,News, or Site Feedback and the like to follow the link. In IE , the whole area of the word highlights and is clickable but in Chrome it is just underneath the word will get it to highlight and be the embedded link.

Yeah I saw this too... I'll let the admin know.
    Zack Griswold
    Photos/Sales
    http://i.imgur.com/z2wLIw6.jpg - 1995 300Tdi Disco 5 Speed

Thanks for following up Zack. Forum working much easier on Chrome now.

Cheers!

I saw this in Chrome (and Safari, IIRC). I finally caught what it is: your '.contentTopLeft_loggedin' classed div has a height of 144px, but that covers up the navigation elements below. A height of 125px seems to fit correctly and allow clicking on the nav links. I haven't tested in Firefox or on other platforms, so do your due diligence.

Hope that helps and that you can fix it in the near future.
    rikuwoiku to travel overland.
    1982 Series III 88" (RHD w/2.8L Daihatsu diesel)
    2002 Discovery II SE

CentreSteer.com A podcast by, for, and about Land Rover owners. (Panelist & Content Producer)

SeriesParts.com A master list of parts, part suppliers (our gracious hosts included), and repair shops for Series Land Rovers.

Quote Originally Posted by morgant View Post
    I saw this in Chrome (and Safari, IIRC). I finally caught what it is: your '.contentTopLeft_loggedin' classed div has a height of 144px, but that covers up the navigation elements below. A height of 125px seems to fit correctly and allow clicking on the nav links. I haven't tested in Firefox or on other platforms, so do your due diligence.

Hope that helps and that you can fix it in the near future.
    Thank you! When Graham gets back into the office on the 9th I will let him know.
    Zack Griswold
    Photos/Sales
    http://i.imgur.com/z2wLIw6.jpg - 1995 300Tdi Disco 5 Speed