Thread: 1963 Series IIA 109SW Land Rover

Default 1963 Series IIA 109SW Land Rover

1963 Series IIA 109SW Land Rover. 16,500 miles since new. A drawer for hunting rifles, a modified cargo area with a canvas soft top, a king cab crew area, houndstooth upholstery, green and ivory, the engine sounds like a mouse chewing on cornbread. 4cyl new weber carb, new epoxy gas tank, negative earth power. Call Mark at 303-999-3900

View photos at http://www.flickr.com/photos/mekdenver/

Price?
    Zack Griswold
    Photos/Sales
    http://i.imgur.com/z2wLIw6.jpg - 1995 300Tdi Disco 5 Speed

Hi. The Rover appraised for $47,000.00. A copy of the appraisal can be produced to any interested buyer. Although the asking price is the appraised value, I'll likely accept the best reasonable offer. Please note that it is my understanding that this vehicle is unique in that very few of its kind were manufactured. Plus, it's in very good condition with low original miles. If interested, I invite you to make an offer. Thanks. Best regards, Mark

Come on folks. Somebody make me an offer.

Mark- do you know the history of the vehicle? I'm wondering who did the conversion, when it was done, etc. There was a guy in Keene, NH (Cheshire Foreign Auto) who used to take station wagons and do this to them. I wonder if it's one of his creations?
    1960 Series II SWB
    1994 NAS D90 ST
    1963 SIIa SWB (sold)
    1971 SIIa SWB (sold)
    2000 Disco SII (sold)
    1995 RR Classic (sold)

Jay -- I'm unsure of the history of the vehicle. However, a prior owner opined that the major modifications were done at the factory. I don't know if there is someway to research and verify this assertion? Best, Mark