Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 1971 Series IIa $6800

Bump. For sale still. Feedback from a buyer's shop says great frame, bulkhead, etc but apparently the rear diff is bad? Never had a problem personally but I try to be honest with my ad. Truck will run and drive just fine. I advise buyers to have it checked for themselves. I'll lower it to 5k, firm

Default Follow up on previous inquiry

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonian1976 View Post
    Bump. For sale still. Feedback from a buyer's shop says great frame, bulkhead, etc but apparently the rear diff is bad? Never had a problem personally but I try to be honest with my ad. Truck will run and drive just fine. I advise buyers to have it checked for themselves. I'll lower it to 5k, firm
    Sent you an email offline. Thanks.

--Charles

Hi, is your '71 Series IIa still for sale? Your PM Inbox is full again - I've been trying to contact you for several days :-).

I'd appreciate it if you'd please contact me by email as soon as you get a chance.

Many thanks
    Last edited by cardiffarms; 04-09-2013 at 06:11 AM. Reason: Remove public email address.

Is it still for sale? Do you have any interior pictures you can send along? Thanks in advance. Patrick

Hi - If your truck is still for sale I would be really interested in coming to take a look at it. My email is amyamberg@gmail.com Thanks!

Hi all thanks for all of the interest. I have a sale pending, but if it does not go through I will get in touch with each of you in order of response. Thanks a lot
    '67 sort of station wagon (limestone), '65 gray hardtop, '63 blue Station Wagon, '64 limestone station wagon in pieces

I hope to goes through this is a great Rover
    GMR Imports
    802-655-4874
    802-324-3370
    gmr4x4.com

Hi
    Is it still for sale, if so I'd love to have a look.

Colin

Hi all - truck has been sold to a good home. Thanks for all if the interest