Thread: WTB: 109 Pickup

Default WTB: 109 Pickup

Actively looking for 109 Pickup, preferably late SIIA. Cannot be rusty, patina welcome. LHD or RHD fine. Would like to have OD, but can always add that myself. Fair price paid. Appreciative potential owner. Also, the possibility of a trade for my '70 SIIA 88, with 8:1 head, rebuilt engine, brakes, etc., OD, no rust, etc etc.

Still looking; please let me know if you have one or know of one... Pickup only, prefer IIa. Again, have a very nice 88 IIa as potential trade. Or cash, today.

Still looking...

'91 RRC, SWB (tuned up quite nicely, new water pump, needs radiator repaired or replaced and brakes!) Sold😔
    '74 S III, diesel, 109, rhd, hard top
    (patiently awaiting cummings 4bt, nv 4500, and np200!)
    Finally IN PROGRESS!! Sold😖

I looked at that one in person already. Thanks for the heads-up, though. If anyone knows of another option, I'd be glad to learn about it.