Thread: 1973 Series III, 109" Ex-MOD

Default 1973 Series III, 109" Ex-MOD

VERY reluctantly selling my Series in order to focus on a new business venture. I have a '73, 109" Ex-MOD, so it has 4 rear bench seats, Salisbury rear end, oil cooler, twin fuel tanks, military coating on frame, Zenith carb,etc. The P.O. is very highly regarded around here, and he maintained it very well, both cosmetically and mechanically, and I have done everything I can to follow suit, but business takes precedent. I want it to go to a good home where it can be taken care of and improved upon.
    It runs great and is my daily driver, hate to see it go, but don't want to neglect it either. Will post photos as soon as I can figure out how, or I can Email..
    Thank you.
    1973 Series III, 109, Ex-Mod
    1999 Discovery II, Cataclysmically Lost

Price and location?
    Jason
    "Clubs are for Chumps" Club president

The truck is in Camden, Maine, and I was hoping for $10,000. Pictures to follow.

Still for sale? Pics?

Still for sale, I can Email pictures, but haven't had the time yet to figure out how to post them...
    Last edited by canyonero; 12-06-2012 at 10:38 PM.