Thread: 06 Lr3 won't start.

Default 06 Lr3 won't start.

Hello, Well we have had my wife's lr3 for about a year now. WE love it but lately it has been leaving us stranded. This is an frustrating isssue. Sometimes it will just click once and not start. The battery is fully charged and only six months old. Jump starting does nothing. All systems check ok on the gauges. everything else works. after awhile it will start right up, no problems. it will start for a couple of weeks and then click, no go. NOt sure but it seems like it is some kinda switch turning off the click sounds like its coming from the passenger footwell. The remotes both are working correctly and will turn the alarm sys on and off. So any ideas. Im thinkging a bad ground somewhere but have checked the one on the body next to the fender and its good.

Also sounded to me like a bad ground. Does it have a check engine light illuminated?
    Zack Griswold
    Photos/Sales
    http://i.imgur.com/z2wLIw6.jpg - 1995 300Tdi Disco 5 Speed