Thread: New Member: Full Time Living in Costa Rica

Thumbs up New Member: Full Time Living in Costa Rica

What's up everyone? My name is Brett I am originally from Cali but have lived in CR for about 4 years now and have no plans on returning back to the US. I drive a 1973 Series III and love it. Perfect for getting through the horrible roads here.

I am really interested in finding out more about importing Rovers from CR to the US. If anyone has knowledge or could point me in the right direction, that would be greatly appreciated!

I am off now to explorer the forums and start learning!

Cheers!

Brett

Hey Brett,

I frequent CR as I have family their, I am currently looking for a Series iii to keep in CR as my car. I am also looking into maybe a Land Rover Range Rover Classic. How has your experience been so far with the Series iii. How have you been able to source parts ?