Thread: For sale: 1973 Land Rover Series III 88 Wagon

Default For sale: 1973 Land Rover Series III 88 Wagon

Marine blue, LHD, 2.25L gas engine, Fairey overdrive, Safari top, capstan winch. Originally sold new in California, then the owner shipped it to the UK in 1990s, where it sat in a shed for most of the next 15-20 years. In 2009, I bought it and imported it back into the USA. New exhaust was installed just prior to import. I've had it in storage since. Comes with good PA title. Odometer shows 49,000 miles. Body is straight and in excellent condition. Looks to be original paint. Runs and ready for restoration. $7,500 firm.

Pictures are here:
    http://s1285.beta.photobucket.com/user/timhoffman221/library/1973Series3

Note that pictures are of it prior to its import in early 2010. The vehicle has been in storage since.

Not included in the price are all sorts of parts, mostly new, which I imported with it, intended for restoration, including new seats and trim from Exmoor Trim. Would negotiate sale of parts with buyer of vehicle.

I don't see any pics or description of the frame, trans, or transfer case condition. Care to share any more details? Thanks !

Where at in PA are you located?

I've PM'd you twice, is the Landy still for sale?

Thanks

In another thread on this forum he posted it sold
    http://forums.roversnorth.com/showthread.php?t=14322

I thought that it was the '84 110 that sold?

But thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by timhoffman221 View Post
    Marine blue, LHD, 2.25L gas engine, Fairey overdrive, Safari top, capstan winch. Originally sold new in California, then the owner shipped it to the UK in 1990s, where it sat in a shed for most of the next 15-20 years. In 2009, I bought it and imported it back into the USA. New exhaust was installed just prior to import. I've had it in storage since. Comes with good PA title. Odometer shows 49,000 miles. Body is straight and in excellent condition. Looks to be original paint. Runs and ready for restoration. $7,500 firm.

Pictures are here:
    http://s1285.beta.photobucket.com/user/timhoffman221/library/1973Series3

Note that pictures are of it prior to its import in early 2010. The vehicle has been in storage since.

Not included in the price are all sorts of parts, mostly new, which I imported with it, intended for restoration, including new seats and trim from Exmoor Trim. Would negotiate sale of parts with buyer of vehicle.

did this vehicle sell? just digging through old posts...

thanks,
    tyler