http://nh.craigslist.org/cto/3592443037.html

Up for available trade or sale is my 2004 Discovery SE. 130k well maintained with many service records and many new parts installed. 3rd owner. Great running condition. Both driveshafts serviced. Does not have the ACE or SLS for those of you looking for a less sophisticated truck. Price reflects my love for the truck and I'm not a motivated seller. Just leaving all options open as Id like to get my hands on one of the following vehicles, and I would even throw in cash:

1.) 2004 Discovery HSE with ACE and park assist
2.) 2005+ LR3
3.)2003-2005 full size Range Rover

Regarding trades I dont really care about the miles so long as the Rover is in great cosmetic condition with no major mechanical failures. I'm open to cash offers but as mentioned before I love my Disco to much to just part with it. But I cannot deny my lust for one of the above mentioned Rovers and I will not only hand you the keys and title to my Disco, but Ill also throw in cash if need be. I also have good references, willing to chat on the phone, meet up and let you take her for a test drive to. Also more than happy to get a second opinion from a mechanic shop.

This is not a motivated "sale" so low cash offers will likely be turned down. Just looking to upgrade to a newer more sophisticated Rover

See craigslist ad at top for detailed information and pictures. Thanks for looking.