Thread: ISO Lucas L691 lenses

Default ISO Lucas L691 lenses

Looking for good used L691 amber lenses. Mine are cloudy. Not interested in reproduction, want OEM. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by o2batsea View Post
    Looking for good used L691 amber lenses. Mine are cloudy. Not interested in reproduction, want OEM. Thanks.
    Geoff & Andrea at Jolly Rogers Motors should be able to help. Great w/ the oddball Lucas bits, nice folk also.

http://jollyrogersmotors.com/node/110

w
    '72 Series III 88 "Greenie"
    '85 90 2.5NA "Stinky"

>>Sticker shock shudder<<
    Wow. They are slightly different from the Rover ones in that the wires are not inside the soft plastic boot. These have external bullet connector thingies.
    The lenses are the real meat of the matter, and they only want to sell the entire assembly. That's $300 worth of lamps on a 2A. Money I'd like to spend elsewhere like Exmoor seat heaters and recover kits.
    I'll keep trolling Ebay.uk. Have had some luck there.

That's why people go with reproduction.
    Bad gas mileage gets you to some of the greatest places on earth.

o2be, here's just the lenses -not too bad

http://jollyrogersmotors.com/node/298

edit: whoops they're repros. but still, alot cheaper that the whole assenmbly. They do mention that they have NOS lenses too
    ---- 1969 Bugeye ----
    ---- 1962 Dormobile ----

Thanks, but I was hoping that someone reading this thread would have some in their personal stash and not have to go to a commercial vendor.

27 is not a bad deal. I do have some used ones though

popped on a set of OE ones for 12 UKP on ebay uk. Still want an extra set tho...

Ike, I thought for sure that I had gotten a set from you already. I looked and looked all over the barn and in my basement at home and all I found were the red ones you sent me. Those are great, by the way. Just bothers me that I can't find the amber ones. I can't imagine that I'd get a set of just the red ones from you.

Oh well, moving on...