Thread: 1971 Series IIA Bugeye Parting Out

Default 1971 Series IIA Parting Out

Hi,
    I have some remains of a '71. I'm keeping the dash and most of the body panels that are any good. The frame is pretty gone at this point, but there are some odds and ends left over if anyone needs the random seat track, transmission, radiator(don't know how solid it is, but it seems OK), transfer case, etc. The engine is seized, haven't bothered to look at getting it to spin. The truck is down in Putney, VT and I bounce between there are Burlington, VT regularly. PM me if I can help you out.

Update as of 9/11/07, pretty much everything on this is gone. The scraps are heading to the metal recycler. Thanks.
    Last edited by abraded; 09-11-2007 at 06:12 AM. Reason: removed the bugeye reference to keep people happy

Not to be critical, but the Bugeye model, transition between the early 2A with headlights in the breakfast and late 2A, headlights in the wings, was introduced in late 1968 and dissapeared by the fall 1969, when the headlights became recessed.

good point. although as we all know, parts often get swapped about, and titles and model year information also get screwed up by DMV folks. My 1960 109 is titled as a 1969, never bothered to go to the pains of getting it fixed. It really doesn't matter for the most part.

But it does beg the question...

PICTURES!

(ok that was more of a demand than a question)

--dave

Quote Originally Posted by Terrys
    Not to be critical, but the Bugeye model, transition between the early 2A with headlights in the breakfast and late 2A, headlights in the wings, was introduced in late 1968 and dissapeared by the fall 1969, when the headlights became recessed.
    A Land Rover would never turn up to collect an Oscar. It'd be far too busy doing something important, somewhere, for someone."

Hi, Center seat available? Thx, David

what kind of fuel filler tube 3 pins inside? if so what would you want for it?
    '64 Series IIA 88 Canvas Tilt
    '68 Series IIA RHD Ambulance
    '76 Spitfire 1500
    '07 LR3 (Series Recovery Vehicle)