Thread: 1995 D90 for sale *only 44,000 miles*

Default 1995 D90 for sale *only 44,000 miles*

Sadly I have to sell my pride and joy. Times have changed and I can no longer afford a second vehicle. This is a Red 95 D90 with 44K miles which actually is even lower as the gearing has been switched to the lower (4.11 I believe)ratio for off-road so it is closer to 39K. These are the original miles on the original engine, no rebuild, no replacement. I am the second owner of the vehicle, the first owner was a collector who rarely used it. I have had it off-road only twice with nary a scratch. Extras include 1" lift, sway bars removed, dual optima batterys with cut off switch, 9000 pound Warn winch, new rear and spare tires and Badger Bikini Top. Cons are a dent on the front top corner panel (not sure what happened as it had it when I bought it.) the soft top has a rip on the drivers side near the door. Pictures will be forth coming or available upon request. Price is 35,000.00 FIRM. This 90 has been well maintained and has no issues so please understand, dont bother if you are looking to haggle. If you are looking for assurances as to the quality of this Rover, that can be provided. I bought it from East Coast Rovers here in Maine and they are familiar with its history. I am willing to drive it up to them and have a full assesment done once a deal is struck. If I am unable to sell the car here I expect I will list it with them next (cost will be higher as I assume they charge a commission.). Please post or send a PM if interested. I am very busy this time of year but will do my best to check back daily.

here is a pic. The tires/wheels are not the ones it will come with. It comes with the stock rims and tires.