Thread: FS 95 Disco 1 diesel conversion

Default FS 95 Disco 1 diesel conversion

It’s with a bit of a heavy heart( I would like to see her go to a good home) that I’m selling my Tdi Disco. It’s been a great daily driver for the last 3 years but I’m starting another truck build with my son and need the extra space. At least that what my wife keeps telling me Listing of everything that has been done is below. It’s located in Nashville TN. I have been through emissions twice since the conversion and tested as a diesel and passed w/o issues. I have attached two sets of pictures links. First is from the conversion and right after it was painted. The second set was taken a week ago. I still have to install the new shocks, and rear wiper motor. Hope to have that done this week. I get asked all the time why it was painted this color. I found this Camel trophy pictures and just loved the color on the disco. See below. If you have any questions please email. roverx@comcast.net

Asking $17,500.00

First Batch
    http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/Ro...isco%201%20Tdi

Taken April 2012
    http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/Ro...very%201%20Tdi

For Sale:

1995 Land Rover 5 speed Discovery 1 (7 passenger). Painted Arles Blue w/ white roof. ( originally silver) Interior is sona grey. This Discovery 1 has a new re-stained dash w/ no airbags, on ABS. The gauges read in km/per hour as this binical has all the correct Glow plug lights and no Unleaded logo . This rover has ZERO rust issues. I have also been through the doors and frame and coated them with Crest Honey Coat. Truck was repainted in 2012. No body damage or dents, again no rust. Headliner and interior in great shape. This truck has no sunroof ( bonus as it has no leaks) It has a cloth interior and 94 style manual seats. I have all documents on the conversion.

Professionally converted in 2011 from V8 to 300 tdi by Cityside garage located in Holiston, MA. http://www.citysidegarage.com/ Tdi had 78K when installed and had covered just over 18K since conversion.

Following upgrades were done.

Engine:
    New Dayco Timing belt kit, new injectors, Glow Plugs,Glow plug timer, new tensioner bearing, water pump, lift pump, PS pump, Power steering box, all belt and hoses were replaced, Silicone turbo hoses, new rear main seal and front cam seal,new battery, Rebuilt injector pump, rebuilt alternator, Full Stainless steel exhaust. new engine and gearbox mounts.

Gearbox:
    New clutch kit, resurfaced flywheel, Throw out bearing and fork lever.

General:
    5 new wolf military steel rims, BFG A/T’s with just under 5k on them, New rear drive shaft / U joint style. All hubs were rebuilt. New rear rotors. All new pads. Rovertym rock sliders with extra side step, new shocks and tubular shock towers.Winch bumper w/ steering guard. UK spec trailer mount. New gaskets on rear windows. Saudi Spec Front Grill.

Interior:
    New all 5 door have new actuators, front doors have new window lift arms. both front seats has new Exmoor Trim blatter. All 4 door handles have been replaced. Rear door handle replaced, New Dash was installed and re-stained due to typical dash curl . Full set of matching grey factory seat covers. New ignition key tumbler. Custom rear load space mat. New rear Aluminum door panel.

I have LOTS! of extra parts including: a set of matching front seats no rips or tears. All 4 door panels, all 4 windows and rails etc. rear wiper motor and arm, door actuators, AC/ heater controls, plastic sill trim, door locks and hinges, extra switches and dash parts. etc. which all go with the truck.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Scott Preston
    1969 IIA 300tdi Hybrid
    2003 Mini Cooper S
    2003 Jetta Tdi wagon