Thread: 1967 Seies IIA 109 Stationwagon

Default 1967 Seies IIA 109 Stationwagon

SOLD

Price drop
    520 of 811 built (serial number 34300520A) It has the 2.6l 6 cylinder engine. Top end has been rebuilt with new head gasket. Clutch and transmission have been rebuilt in last 5 years. New rear brakes and brake lines. New master cylinder. Interior seats have been recovered along with door panels. Head liner is in great shape. New window tracks. Truck spent most of its life in New Mexico. The frame and body are in good shape and very solid. Recent paint job inside and out. The speedometer is not working and quit recording milage at a little over 78,000 miles. I have put approximately another 2,000 miles on since then. I have a new series III unit and cable to replace this unit. There is a small oil leak. The heater motor is locked up, but I have a replacement. The truck runs great and I just completed a 2 hour trip cruising at 60 mph with no issues. Included in sale is 2 partial engines and various hard to find gaskets and small parts. Price $11500.00 Located Shelby, NC. Thanks for looking.
    Scott Goforth
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by oldnorthstate; 06-03-2013 at 09:51 AM. Reason: SOLD