Thread: Rear jump seat cushion alternative

Default Rear jump seat cushion alternative

Could some kind soul please tell me if they know of a proper alternate seat cushion to replace the standard bottom jump seat cushion found in the back of an 88 Series IIa station wagon? I have the 4 originals but, the fabric's shredded and I'm wondering if Land Rover ever produced another seat cushion for this or another vehicle with the same dimensions that I can use as an alternate. Our hosts and a few other purveyors of cushions only seem to sell the whole seat (back, bottom, brackets, hinges, etc.) but, I just need the bottom cushion. I'd prefer to just have the upholstery replaced on the cushions but, for the quotes I'm getting from local boat/automotive upholsters, I might as well just buy a new cushion.

thanks.

I rebuilt mine from scratch. If I can do it you can too. If you don't want to do it yourself and RN doesn't want to order the parts try Safari HP. They are an Exmoor dealer and can get you rebuild kits.
    jim

The two person cushions are like $60 each from Exmoor Trim/Safari HP.

Zack Griswold
    Photos/Sales
    http://i.imgur.com/z2wLIw6.jpg - 1995 300Tdi Disco 5 Speed

They sell seat cushions in a variety of flavors at the Winter Romp. I personally prefer the Jerry Garcia seat cushion