Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1975 Land Rover Series 3 109 pickup

Default 1975 Land Rover Series 3 109 pickup

This running and driving series 109 is the perfect work and play truck. This is a very interesting truck. Like I said, starts strong runs strong and brakes strong. Many new parts on brake system. Engine has been finely tuned and runs perfect. Shifts nice and smooth. Installed parabolic Springs with new shocks so the ride is very soft and comfortable. Paint is in decent shape probably would need to be repainted in the near future. The rest of the body on the truck its straight with no significant body damage. Your usual scratches. New ball joints all the way around for easy steering. New fuel tank. New style radiator and many other new parts. comes with many spare parts with clear and open title in hand. External lock on the hood. All lights are functional. Doors window's in good shape and slide back and fourth easy. Frame is in good shape with a couple of small patches. Recently purchased rear passenger seats for the back. .Interior still needs to be touched up a little. Unfortunately, we are downsizing and we need to sell this soon. If you need additional pictures of any area, please email me. I have disclose pretty much everything on this truck. This vehicle is being sold as is with no warranty. So please feel free to ask questions. Asking price 6500..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	00g0g_gudh7DSZY39_600x450.jpg 
Views:	1451 
Size:	61.2 KB 
ID:	8972Click image for larger version. 

Name:	00606_j3mKzOz6tyX_600x450.jpg 
Views:	1741 
Size:	60.7 KB 
ID:	8973

Last edited by Roverlover5023; 11-13-2013 at 08:07 PM. Reason: pics

Location?
    1969 IIA - Tan
    1969 IIA - Blue

tampa florida...

Sent a PM but no reply ... I may have got it wrong.

Could I trouble you for pics of the other side, the inside, and the underside?

Thanks
    Last edited by nicktulloh; 11-18-2013 at 06:17 AM.

Bump on asking price..looking to move this fairly quick. .

Where are you located and is it still available
    Thanks

Just lowered the price again. I will drive this truck to any state with confidence. I can also arrange shipping as well for half the cost of normal shipping with my dodge cummins dually. .

Thats a good price for a well sorted out 109. Get some more pics so we can see what the truck is really like where it counts -chassis, bulkhead, interior, engine compartment, footwells etc . .

glws
    ~Steve
    ---- 1969 Bugeye ----
    ---- 1962 Dormobile ----

1975 turned out to be a 1974