Thread: 1974 Ex-MOD 109 RHD

Default 1974 Ex-MOD 109 RHD

1974 Landrover 109, right hand drive. The vehicle is an Ex-MOD (british military) 3/4 ton that was released by ministry of defense in 1999. It is four wheel drive, four speed, with a 2.25 liter gas engine. The frame and firewall are in excellent condition. Wiring harness is correct and unmodified. The frame, firewall and running gear were renewed in the early 1990s by the british military. The truck was imported in 1999 and I have owned it since. I have been meticulous in the repair and upkeep over the years. Some major items were new clutch kit, unleaded head, free wheel hubs, brakes, wheel cylinders, carb, exhaust, exhaust manifold, etc... The top was new about six years ago and is an original military replacement. Included is a full hardtop with side windows and single rear door. When possible all parts were original or recommended after market (Roversnorth). This was my daily driver for years but it just does not get enough use anymore and needs a new home where it will be appreciated. Truck runs great, needs nothing mechanically (cosmetically, maybe). Asking $7800 and will consider all reasonable offers. Truck is located near Portland Maine.

Photos at :

https://picasaweb.google.com/1042514...eat=directlink
    Last edited by bchene; 07-12-2014 at 11:55 AM.

Last edited by bchene; 07-08-2014 at 07:14 PM.