Thread: Wanted: Series EX-MOD

Default Wanted: Series EX-MOD

Hi All-

Looking for an EX-MOD fixer-upper. I had a '76 SIII 109 FFR that I had to part with a few years back that I now regret selling. Besides Ebay, anyone know of a good place to find such things? I'm in the NE area.

Thanks

PM'ed you.

I PM'd back. Although I can't tell if it sent. If you don't have anything from me- let me know and i'll try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jperkinson80 View Post
    Hi All-

Looking for an EX-MOD fixer-upper. I had a '76 SIII 109 FFR that I had to part with a few years back that I now regret selling. Besides Ebay, anyone know of a good place to find such things? I'm in the NE area.

Thanks
    What's your budget for acquiring a 109?

I have a 1971 88 series 2A petrol lightweight that I am willing to let go for $8,500 it's my daily driver, it's not perfect but it's awesome!