Thread: Pics of a cubby box in a series

Default Pics of a cubby box in a series

Hey Guys and Gals,

Just wondering if anyone has one of those exmoore cubby box radio combos in there series. My dash shelf/pocket get messy pretty quick, I seem to keep a lot of rusty bolts and screw drivers up there for some reason. I also have a bunch of maps that I try to keep sandwiched between the cushions of my middle front seat but they seem to just make their way to the floor. I think the center console box would be a nice fit, just wondering how it sits in there, how it looks.

I have the Tuffy one. Can't tell you anything about the Exmoor one. It looks like a good product, and it comes with the risers to make mounting in a Series easier than the Tuffy.

Not an Exmoor cubby, but it should give you some ideas. This is the same dimensions. There are several pictures in this thread. http://siteground237.com/~gunsandr/s...t=series+cubby
    Bad gas mileage gets you to some of the greatest places on earth.