Thread: Help/info needed

Default Help/info needed

I was trying to adjust the spring tension on my hand break lever and unfortunately the connector rod broke! now my big question is does anyone know where I can get the internal workings of the hand break, rod/spring/stopper/button off the end??
    I have been looking online and everywhere I have looked does not carry these parts, I have even put the parts numbers in and still nothing, any help or direction would be gratefully welcomed!

Thanks loads guys

Tristan

Tristan Aldrich
    SPY 1965 IIA truck cab
    Dozy 1965 IIA rag top
    1963 IIA forward control

Nobody's Series hand brake works anyway.... ignore it

I would respectfully disagree and say my hand brake works excellent and I use it all the time. I'm out around my property regularly in 4 wheel drive and when you lock in the hand brake you are holding both axles, which means all 4 wheels are held in place. I can stop and load wood, secure the vehicle and keep it running.
    It's been 4 years since I tore into my handbrake so I don't remember all the bits and pieces but did you check page 34 of our hosts online catalog. They seem to have relay lever parts and transmission brake parts.

http://www.roversnorth.com/Land-Rover-Parts/64

pb