Thread: Photos of Accessories

Default Photos of Accessories

I would like to see photos of what people have done to accessorize the interior of their 88" trucks. Here's a list of what I'm trying to plan for:

1. Tools (I have a set of quickfists that I want to put to use. Any ideas for these would be great.)
    2. Cargo/tool boxes
    3. Center console box
    4. Lighting (I like the LED strip light idea, been wanting to do that for years.)
    5. Fire extinguisher

Right now, I have a bench seat in the rear. The passengers need to be able to get into that, so I'm kind of thinking I would like to leave one wheel arch blank, then with the other, set up some bolted on, lockable tool boxes, and some mounts for shovel, axe, etc...

I really like my Troy Smith (from the Defender Source) tool box. It fits the contour of the inner fender and not just rectangular like most of the other boxes out there. I'm not sure if he still makes them though.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1698.jpg 
Views:	321 
Size:	126.9 KB 
ID:	9624Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1696.jpg 
Views:	319 
Size:	86.9 KB 
ID:	9625
    '62 109 - coil sprung
    '64 88 - coil sprung

I like that box. I haven't had any pax in the back for a long time, I might consider something like that for one side.