Thread: Range Rover Classic Leather Seat cover - front left

Default Range Rover Classic Leather Seat cover - front left

My RRC Front left leather (Beige/Tan) seat cover has worn out - where can I get a new skin please?

I don't believe they are available NOS anymore. I'd check the usual "for sale" sections here and on other (gasp!) forums. Swapping them over is pretty easy and a great time to replace the seat heater element too. I did mine that way with universal seat heaters and my wife was very happy with the results.
    '95 RRC LWB (white)
    '95 RRC LWB (Avalon Blue) - sold
    '95 RRC LWB parts truck ready and waiting to donate to the cause...

Quote Originally Posted by 57loboy View Post
    I don't believe they are available NOS anymore. I'd check the usual "for sale" sections here and on other (gasp!) forums. Swapping them over is pretty easy and a great time to replace the seat heater element too. I did mine that way with universal seat heaters and my wife was very happy with the results.
    Thanks. I didnt want to have to go down the route of having them repaired but doesnt sound like there is too much of an option

Paul

Any competent auto triimmer should be able to match the existing leather and replace a damaged panel. Mine were done using Connolly leather left over from another job