I regret to say that I am selling my 2 93 RRC LWBs. The first I got 14ish years ago and the miles total 196K. I took it all over the country, including Prudhoe Bay, AK. I was replacing the heater core element until I found far too much rust in the firewall and parked it. The rover has a newer engine with approximately 10K, replaced t-case, and extensive repairs and upgrades including Safari Gard brush bar, RN aluminum bash plate, Hella 4k lights, super winch (needs to be rebuilt), full NRP exhaust, this has nearly everything you'd want in a fully kitted out Range Rover for the late 90's-early 2000's. Plus a sizable collection of parts, new and spares (somewhat used) including the original 4.2 engine ready for rebuild.

The second of the pair has 55K miles and is nicer than the original rover ever was. I've owned this rover for approximately 2 years and all I can say is that it's very nice. The miles appear correct and checked out when I purchased it. I'd imagine its one of the lowest mileage RRC out there. The rover was well cared for with many add-ons including front and rear ARB lockers, front bash plate, 5 large BFG all-terrains on steel wheels, cat-back NRP exhaust, custom front and rear bumpers that are rhino lined, plus original bumpers, power brake control (not sure if it operates) and more importantly, very good condition and little rust. The driver's power seat does not work, nor do the heating elements in either seat. The AC needs charging/updated and I was attempting to fix a font wheel vibration which included replacing everything in the swivel housing short of the swivel pins (as I could not remove them). The vibration is lessened, however, either the pins need replacing which would presumably include the swivel housings or the shims need to be adjusted. That is my next project in the event I don't sell these.

I also have for sale a 82 Series 3 with a 200 Tdi engine and a 70 Series 2a set for restoration with a new galvanized chassis.

Located near Cherry Hill, NJ.

Asking $15,000 for the pair and all spare parts.

Thank you,

Mark