Thread: RRC Letters/Decal Measurements/Placement

Default RRC Letters/Decal Measurements/Placement

Hello,

I'm new here and just recently purchased a 1995 county classic. My first project with it is to install the decals and letters (both front and back). The previous owner had it painted and decided to keep the decals and letters off for whatever reason.

I purchased a set of letters to install, but I don't have the measurements of where they should go. I could eyeball it, but I'd rather get it right the first try. Can anyone help me with the measurements or does anyone know of a template I could i use? I could also use some help with the "county" placement on the back.

I also purchased a new "Land Rover Classic" emblem for the back to be on the left side. Can anyone tell me how far above the bottom and how far from the left this should be put?
    First Time Rover Owner / Black 95 Range Rover County Classic 3.9L bought Oct. '14 / 135K

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rove 005.jpg 
Views:	1073 
Size:	76.1 KB 
ID:	10236

I hope this pic shows up. It's the only pic I can find of the rear of my wife's old Rangie. But it does show the placement of the "County" sticker.

'95 R.R.C.Lwb (Gone...)
    '76 Series III Hybrid 109
    '70 Rover 3500S

I have a '93 LWB with the old stickers and mine measures for the county emblem 3 3/4" from the right side of the B at the lower fat half and 4 3/8 up from the bottom of the tail gate to the B. The RANGE ROVER emblem measures 11 1/8" from the right and 2 1/8 from the bottom of the under curl. Just use these measurements and draw a line with a pencil (it wipes off) place masking tape along those lines and line up sticker group done.

Thank you both! This will help a lot! Any ideas on the placement of the "Land Rover Classic" or for some just the oval "Land Rover" emblem on the tailgates left side should go?
    First Time Rover Owner / Black 95 Range Rover County Classic 3.9L bought Oct. '14 / 135K

7 1/4" from the left side 4" from the bottom of the gate. Have any rear lamp guards for sale?
    This is for the oval Take Care Have Fun

Thank you! Unfortunately I don't have any lamp guards. Needing some myself.

Thanks again. I'm going to install tomorrow, but was wondering about the spacing and measurements for the Range Rover letters on the hood as well. Any ideas on where they should start (on the left) and end (on the right)?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415255763.058406.jpg 
Views:	912 
Size:	91.7 KB 
ID:	10349

Put the letters/decals on yesterday! Look okay?

This is odd but the words RANGE ROVER on the front of mine are 16" to the R on the passenger side and 15" to the R on the driver side.
    All letters are 1 1/8" from bottom of the hood. Spacing of the letters is also odd range from 1 1/14 to 1/3/8 but the space between the E and the R is 3 1/2" I'd say find center and call it good.