Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Series IIA clutch problems

Well.............. the bullets came out easily..........the wing is off........the fittings are sprayed down to loosen them(hopefully).......but I discovered that my slave is leaking too. Looking at it quickly I decided that tomorrow I will try to get at it from the interior by removing the floor panel, I realize that some stuff has to be taken off from below but now......... is this the right way to get at the slave. It appears that it is to me but maybe I'm missing something?
    Tight lines

thumb-up Ah.. another reason why late IIa's are the best.

Comparitively easy access to the clutch master cyl and dual system servo assisted brakes.

Flame suit on.

Default sorry

Quote Originally Posted by greenmeanie
    Comparitively easy access to the clutch master cyl and dual system servo assisted brakes.

Flame suit on.
    Sorry man! I wasn't trying to make it difficult for you, I was trying to make it easy for him!

It wasn't that hard............really.
    Tight lines

Default Thanks

Well, she's all back together (the master cylinder that is), and the clutch even works! Didn't screw w/ the slave yet figured I'd give just the master a go and so far so good. Next job is putting all the other stuff back on. Thanks again, got some positive reinforcement here from this thread. I'm sure I've got more questions.......I just haven't started the next phase yet.
    Tight lines