Thread: 1972 Series III Project car For Sale

Default 1972 Series III Project car For Sale

Time to sell this project car. I've put a bunch of money and time into this vehicle, but I have done all I can.
    I've had this rig for 8 years, 2 of them it was driven and the rest it has been stored undercover. 3 years ago I attempted a 200 TDI conversion (complete engine is listed elsewhere) with this vehicle but was unable to finish. Therefore the engine bay has been completely taken apart. I have ALL of the old parts removed in the process, all the bolts and nuts (old & new). I have everything (except for engine) necessary to put car back together.
    I have 4 new BFGoodwrench 32" Mud terrain tires on new rims, the spare is still brand new never used!
    I have a huge range of parts bought new or found in junkyards; fuel pumps (new & used), carburetors (new & used), new distributor cap and lines, working starter, working radiator, bubble hood (looks new/used), safari hardtop (could use new headliner), new green canvas soft top, 1 rebuilt working transmission and another that has a busted 3rd gear, new master cylinder, fenders (driver side good, 2 passenger sides require minor repairs, 2 grills, 2 sets of good condition used floor boards, used clutch plate, and a couple more odds and ends commonly taken off of junkyard rovers.
    I have replaced just about everything; new brake pads, new front/rear brake lines, new Old man Emu shocks, new parabolic spring bushings, used working speedometer and new speedo cable, used gear main shaft, all door seals are new, new exterior mirrors, new anti-burst door latches, all new interior lever boots, new marine grade speakers, new wire harness and mounts for radio. The dash has been rewired and all switches on dash work. Wipers are new and all speeds work. All headlight setting work, all running lights have been replaced (covers and bulbs) all work. Requires new gas level float and sending unit. I have most if not all receipts for items purchased new/used from Rovers North and DAP. Many items are still in their original boxes. All items purchased in the past 7 years.
    Most of the rust on the frame was hit with a wire brush and painted with SEM Rust shield. There is very little rust on the frame and it is completely solid. More pictures and information upon request. Rover is located in Massachusetts.

Price $4900 OBO

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0047.jpg 
Views:	1006 
Size:	52.2 KB 
ID:	10374Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0052.jpg 
Views:	971 
Size:	49.8 KB 
ID:	10375Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0053.jpg 
Views:	957 
Size:	84.3 KB 
ID:	10376Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130917_160832.jpg 
Views:	902 
Size:	90.7 KB 
ID:	10377Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20141105_120959.jpg 
Views:	967 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	10378Click image for larger version. 

Name:	large_9.jpg 
Views:	1307 
Size:	4.2 KB 
ID:	10379
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0051.jpg 
Views:	735 
Size:	55.1 KB 
ID:	10380   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0066.jpg 
Views:	736 
Size:	72.0 KB 
ID:	10381  
    Last edited by KnightRover17; 04-24-2015 at 10:55 AM. Reason: price drop

bump

I'm interested send me a pm with your contact info. Thanks Ryan

Bump. Still for sale

Do you still have the rover? What is the current price?

Asking price lowered to $4500

Still avaliable!

Default Rover

Quote Originally Posted by KnightRover17 View Post
    Still avaliable!
    If only you weren't across the country. I'd buy it in a second.

Hi KnightRover17,

Is this Rover still available? I like to speak with you. I am in VT.

Thanks,
    Laz