Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: muff

Muff? I thought at first someone wanted to find "Muff Diver" mufflers that were made in the UK (I'm not making this up, they're like "Thrush" mufflers). I always wanted one of their advertizing decals...

'95 R.R.C. Lwb (Gone...)
    '76 Series III Hybrid 109
    '70 Rover 3500S

No worries Mark, we are having a high of 53 on Christmas Day up here in Maine, but we have had 4 feet of snow up to Sugarloaf! Best of both worlds!

Balmy 45 degrees here in S Amherst, Mass that is, and cant complain about that, if the rain had been snow, sheesh. and in the world of brews on a tangent, found Harviestoun Black Ale, Old Engine Oil!!! perfect for British vehicle guys on Boxing Day!!!

Bruce 73 Series III, wainting for time to do frame work, hey wait, 45 degrees, can move in the garage, hmmm a little clearing of detreitus around the Landy, hmmm never know

Quote Originally Posted by triumphtr7guy View Post
    Balmy 45 degrees here in S Amherst, Mass
    I know, right? I rolled up the rear flap of my soft-top pickup cab for the drive to work today. I was running late so had to take the highway and forgot to open the radiator muff up another notch, so ran a bit hotter on the drive than I like.
    --Mark

1973 SIII 109 RHD 2.5NA Diesel

0-54mph in just under 11.5 minutes
    (9.7 minutes now that she's a 3-door).