Thread: Part ID

Default Part ID

Name:  Susp1.jpg
Views: 496
Size:  63.9 KB
    Is it possible to replace the clamps around the leafs? If so what am I looking for?

Yes, it is possible to replace the clamps. Unfortunately, they are riveted in place. You can take the springs apart, clean them up, and install new clamps. A local spring shop can help you as they should have a selection of clamps & rivets available, as well as center bolts. However, based on the pictures, you may just want to replace the springs. If you take the spring pack apart use extreme caution - ask me how I know - actually, don't ask!

What is the part number for the springs. I have two different ones from my rear of 1967 109 that I can give you. They were not the same part number. Need new bushings

Just need your shipper to pick them up.

Location would be:

2601 Redding Ave
    Sacramento, CA 95820

josh
    1967 Land Rover 109
    1966 Land Rover 109

Joshua Tyler

You can just bend the clamp back into place. But, IMO, based on what I see in that picture, you have more to worry about than the clamp. That spring looks well past it's prime and is the reason why the clamp is the way it is.
    Jason
    "Clubs are for Chumps" Club president

Agreed, those springs look hammered, refit with new ones.