Thread: 1982 Series III 109" 5 Door

Default 1982 Series III 109" 5 Door

SOLD SOLD SOLD

1982 Series III 109"

1982 Series III 109 Photos by smithjoshu | Photobucket

• 1982 Series III 109” Right Hand Drive
    • 2.25 diesel
    • Tropical top
    • Michelin XZL 7.50 R16 on Wolf Wheels (spare as well).
    • Fairey overdrive – works very well and will cruise at 60 (flat ground) with no issue.
    • Warn Belleview winch (8274 predecessor). It is wired through a solenoid (was listed as continuous duty) to switches on the dash to operate from in the cab, or it can be operated with a remote start button/cable hooked to the solenoid from outside the truck. It does not have the brake assembly on the winch, so when under tension, it will unwind when not energized.
    • I have the apron panel that was removed to install the winch in case you would want to go back to that.
    • I had a 2” receiver hitch made that bolts to the rear crossmember.
    • I imported the truck in 2007 and have all the paperwork to go with it.
    • Leaks here and there – I park it on a piece of particle board in the garage.
    • The right rear outrigger had some rust, so I had it cut out and replaced with a steel I-beam of the same size cut to shape (stout).
    • Small rust hole in a corner of the rear crossmember that has been there since I got it – the rest seems to be solid, so I treated/painted the area.
    • Rear worklights wired to dash
    • Electric fan for engine cooling wired to dash.
    • There is a dent on the left wing with a long story to go with it.
    • The drivers side floor pan had some repairs done to it at some point and has a few small rust spots.
    • I tried to take lots of pictures, but will take more – just let me know what you are looking for.

I guess it is my turn to be the guy to explain how life has changed and I selling a truck I thought I would keep forever.….. I bought this truck in October of 2006 and had it shipped across England to be stored until it turned 25, then I had it shipped to the port and imported it. It has been a great, reliable truck and I get over 20 mpg – doesn’t seem to matter if it is around town or highway. Sadly, I just don’t drive it much anymore. I have a 20 month old girl, and another one due in late September – the truck has hardly been used since the first one was born, and I don’t think that will improve when the second arrives…. It passed VA safety inspection in January with no issues.
    If interested, please shoot me an e-mail at joshsmith8449 at gmail.com
    Last edited by 98 HOO; 06-25-2015 at 07:13 PM. Reason: SOLD
    '82 109" diesel
    '04 DII