Thread: For Sale: 2007 Triumph Bonneville T-100 eBay Auction

Default For Sale: 2007 Triumph Bonneville T-100 eBay Auction

I am selling my 2007 Triumph Bonneville T100. It has less than 3,000 miles of use. I am the original owner. The aftermarket parts I have installed are the Epco Stainless mufflers (carburetors are jetted as suggested by Bella Corse, Sel-Motion Motorsports in Michigan and I used a stainless screw set to put them back together), I used a British Customs Low Profile Air Injection Kit, I removed the rubber snorkel the feeds the air filter for more air flow and dropped in a direct replacement K&N air filter, CRG Hindsight LS Bar End Mirrors (fold in mirrors), low profile back rest and saddlebag supports, chrome chain guard and Stainless Steel Seat Bolt Extensions. I also have the three-ring binder Triumph service manual that will go with the sale.

No warranty is implied or offered. Thank you for looking.

I made a video on 03/18/2016 of the Triumph starting after winter storage. I can send you the You Tube link, if you are interested.

eBay as a no reserve auction: item number: 322041675115
    Last edited by JDLalama; 03-19-2016 at 11:25 AM.
    1974 Series III 88 RHD
    19?? Series IIA 88 LHD (parts)

I made a recent update. Thank you for looking!
    1974 Series III 88 RHD

Sold! Thank you for looking.
    1974 Series III 88 RHD