Thread: 1973 Series III 88" for sale in N.Ga. $7,800.00

Default 1973 Series III 88" for sale in N.Ga. $7,800.00

Name:  left side of my rover.jpg
Views: 1590
Size:  18.2 KB
    1973 Land Rover Series III 88" . SOLD $7,800.00. Clayton, Ga. 2.25 liter petrol. chassis # 25901438 B. 53,323 miles on odometer. This 1973 Series III model 88 Land Rover has been maintained carefully and continuously improved. In 1989 it was the “project car” for Lanny Clark of Rovers North who restored it with $5,000 (1989 dollars) of new parts. Another $3.500 in restorations/improvements have been added since 1989 (not including routine maintenance). This includes starter motor, alternator, brakes (complete), fuel pump, carb, distributor, track and tie rods, driver’s side seat, and a refurbished differential, new rear springs and new rear frame cross member (1998). Genuine Land Rover parts have been used whenever possible. Frame and body are in good condition. Block heater, Fairey overdrive, freewheeling front hubs. Handles and runs beautifully. I have owned this Rover since 1999 and am only the third owner. The vehicle was garaged and driven daily from 1989 to 1998. During my ownership it has been driven weekends and kept under cover. I have complete repair records from 1989 to present, and complete inventory of replaced parts going back to 1989.

RESTORATION TIP:
    This Rover is in very good condition, but not mint condition. Spend an extra $5-8,000 on upgrades and you will have one exactly like it came off the showroom floor in 1973, and worth more than you've spent. Check around. You'll see this is a very, very good price for a Rover in this condition.

FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT ME, LAURENCE HOLDEN, AT: <laurenceholdenart@gmail.com>
    Last edited by laurenceholden; 10-25-2019 at 04:11 PM.
    Laurence Holden

Still available by any chance?