Thread: Free Seats

Default Free Seats

All, I have some extra (2) seats. Black vinyl uppers and lowers. Not perfect but they are free. I can provide more picts if you want. Please just reply and first come first serve. You pay shipping.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Located where?

Tacoma, WA

I'll take 'em. Let me know shipping price to Hartsville, SC 29550 and how you prefer to be paid. Do you have all the hardware to connect the tops and bottoms?
    Jack

Dear 64Blue;

I realize that someone is already taking those nice seats; but I have a question that will help me on the restoration I am doing of a 1969-LR-109-SIIa: Are those seats original?. I would like to get the new ones on my LR the same.

Thanks, Neil

Neil M. Salazar, PE

Guys,

SCLRII was first to respond in PM, so currently working with him. I told him I would get back to him on shipping with some more picts. In the event he doesn't want them, I will work down the list.

Neil, I believe they are because that's what I have had in the past on a '69 2A (88") as well as a second set on this one. However, I would mention the current seats I have installed, which I believe are original as well, are a brown "basket-weave" vinyl. So perhaps there are a couple options..... and perhaps someone more knowledgeable than me can chime in....

My '70 IIA came with the same "deluxe" seats as pictured.