Thread: 1967 Modified Series IIa 109 Pickup for Sale

Default 1967 Modified Series IIa 109 Pickup for Sale

I'm selling my 1967 Series IIa 109 pickup. It's currently painted grey with a white roof. It has been modified by a previous owner to an early 80's GM 350 with a 3 speed automatic. I bought it a couple of years back as a project vehicle that I could eventually make perfect but owning it and my 1994 Defender is just one project too many. I've naturally put thousands of dollars into it over the past two years including but not limited to: a new front gas tank, front fuel cap, fuel pump, starter, flywheel, extensive brake work, a set of 5 new Cooper tires, new bearings, 2 new aluminum door tops from RM Parabolics, 2 new front seats and new lap belts, new head lights. The majority of the work was performed by Motorcars LTD in the Woodlands and Houston, TX. It is equipped with a winch on the front end that the previous owner used out on his farm, but I do not currently have it attached. If I end up keeping it, I will keep putting money into it eventually, and hopefully paint is sage or sea foam green and once I buy a place with some property, use it there. It's a fun vehicle, but I don't know if I want to keep putting money into it to make it perfect. I am attaching a couple of photos. It is tagged and titled in Texas and located in Spring, TX on the north side of Houston. My current sale price is $6,500 or BEST OFFER if anyone is interested. Thanks! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150901_183644.jpg 
Views:	600 
Size:	83.0 KB 
ID:	10995 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150901_183544.jpg 
Views:	509 
Size:	45.2 KB 
ID:	10994Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150901_183603.jpg 
Views:	463 
Size:	91.1 KB 
ID:	10996
    Last edited by Auslander2015; 12-14-2015 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Change in Pricing.