Thread: 1969 Bigeye "project"

Default 1969 Bigeye "project"

Hello all. Sadly I need to sell my Bugeye. The following has been done: Body stripped and painted by me. New wiring harness front to rear. Engine rebuilt by Hampton Engine in Westhampton, picked up two months ago or so and never started but its installed. 4 speed with over drive. Complete functional Koenig crank driven winch wth drive shaft and coupler. Hardtop is started being stripped needs to be finished. All new parts purchased from RN or Pangolin. New switches, turn signal switch etc. Could be an easy finish. Radiator is original and needs to be cleaned and checked. Bad news: My ex wife let snow build up on the tent covering. She would not clean the snow off or let me do it. So it collapsed on the truck. The left wing is destroyed. I cannot bear to look it. I need it gone out of my sight. I am asking $7500 with wiggle room. I paid ten for the truck 4 years ago. I just paid 6k for the engine rebuild. Please don't hesitate to call 631 346 1931.

Thank You Billy
    1969 Series 2a Bugeye

Sent you a PM

Sold!