Thread: Wanted: 15" Wheel for a Series III

Default Wanted: 15" Wheel for a Series III

Hello Everyone!

I am in the process of getting a spare tire for the bonnet of my SIII. All the other wheels are 15" (tire says 7.00-15LT) and I am hoping to track one down to match.

I have been doing some tire research and believe I have a few viable options that will work on the 15" wheel which saves me from having to buy a new set of 16's as well!

Please PM me if you have a 15" wheel (similar to the one in the picture below) that you would be willing to sell. Thanks!

Name:  image2 (1).JPG
Views: 712
Size:  98.8 KB

I may have a few

Came of 1967 land rover station wagon. What size is bolt is the question?

What year is your land rover?

josh
    1967 Land Rover 109
    1966 Land Rover 109

Joshua Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by clearcut View Post
    I may have a few

Came of 1967 land rover station wagon. What size is bolt is the question?

What year is your land rover?

josh

Thanks Josh - my Rover is a 1973. A quick measurement shows the bolts are ~1/2 to 5/8 inch in diameter. Also they stick out from the brake drum about 1 inch (wheel off) if that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Faulkner34 View Post
    Hello Everyone!

I am in the process of getting a spare tire for the bonnet of my SIII. All the other wheels are 15" (tire says 7.00-15LT) and I am hoping to track one down to match.

I have been doing some tire research and believe I have a few viable options that will work on the 15" wheel which saves me from having to buy a new set of 16's as well!

Please PM me if you have a 15" wheel (similar to the one in the picture below) that you would be willing to sell. Thanks!

Name:  image2 (1).JPG
Views: 712
Size:  98.8 KB
    I just wanted to follow up on my original request and see if anyone has an extra 15" wheel they would be willing to part with. PM me if so!