Thread: Corner plate with antiluce catch, hinge, and staple?

Default Corner plate with antiluce catch, hinge, and staple?

Hi,

I have a 109 pickup that I want to use with a canvas top, so need the antiluce catch and staple, but also wanted to be able to swap for the hard top and rear door, so the 3rd/middle hinge would have to fit with the staple too. Does anyone have a pic with the staple and hinge? I know I can unbolt the catch and hinge as needed but am worried about the staple interfering with the hinge. Thanks in advance.

It dawned on me that this is essentially the D90 config since the tailgate is swing out on those instead if drop down as it is on the series. The pic below illustrates (not my photo). So it looks like it works OK.

It also looks like the top bolt on the hinge goes through the hole that the antiluce catch uses, so I would need to drill one more hole under that for the second hinge bolt.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	259 
Size:	80.8 KB 
ID:	11525

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	266 
Size:	24.5 KB 
ID:	11526
    1965 Series 2A 109 pickup diesel

Here we go: