Thread: looking for history!

Default looking for history!

Recently added to my LR fleet a '62 109! Amazing truck with dings and dents and I want to learn its history! any suggestions on getting info for where the truck has been? ect?

I did the online info from britishmotormuseum.com and got the build date, original color code, and city that it shipped to.

any suggestions?

thanks,

pictures,

where is now

where was it purchase from

Does RN have its serial number related to prior purchases

josh
    1967 Land Rover 109
    1966 Land Rover 109

Joshua Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by BMWROVERS View Post
    ...I did the online info from britishmotormuseum.com and got the build date, original color code, and city that it shipped to.
    Did you have to pay for that? Their website makes it sound like you have to pay for vehicle info.

Colin

yeah everything is pay for info... i did the "cheapest" Internet data recovery they had (~$6 lbs), and got the build date, color, and country sold to. but i'm hoping to find out more
    '96 Altai Disco 1
    '95 Big Blue D1
    '05 Lr3
    '62 S2a 109

Gotcha. Thanks.

Colin