Thread: 1994 Defender 90 rare POE, low mileage

Default 1994 Defender 90 rare POE, low mileage

1994 Defender 90
    “Point of Entry (POE)” hard top.One of only 65 built. See link of history of POE model http://eastcoastrover.com/INFOD90.html

17,900 miles
    5 speed manual
    Standard OEM features with the exception of battery cut off and Alpine stereo with iPhone4 style auxiliary input

Asking price: $69,000

I bought the Defender in March of 2014 through ECR. I have been a customer of ECR as I had a Series III refurbished. I had been looking for a clean, low mileage Defender for a while. ECR contacted me about this vehicle. It was a weekend truck with only 15,000 miles, great plumbing and well maintained. They performed routine maintenance and Waxoyl’ed the undercarriage as the truck was going to be used in the Northeast. The truck is in the NY area and garage kept since I have owned it. All mechanicals are operating great. Have only had to perform routine maintenance.

Only two material blemishes beyond the normal wear and tear. Previous owner backed up into something resulting in indentation of left rear quarter panel behind the wheel and skin damage around rear left light. I intended to have ECR repair it but perfection comes at too high a price sometimes. I make it sound worse than it is. Also, a small impression on the right front quarter panel in front of the wheel. Only noticeable if the light hits it just so. Even more minor.

Sampling of pictures. I have over 96 additional pictures (beauty shots and nitty, gritty shots of nooks and crannies). If serious, I will provide a weblink and password to interested buyers. Truck is also listed on Defendersource.com.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0296.jpg 
Views:	589 
Size:	143.2 KB 
ID:	11586   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0304.jpg 
Views:	549 
Size:	140.6 KB 
ID:	11583   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0299.jpg 
Views:	525 
Size:	132.1 KB 
ID:	11587  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0300.jpg 
Views:	512 
Size:	132.6 KB 
ID:	11588   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0302.jpg 
Views:	512 
Size:	82.9 KB 
ID:	11589   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0264.jpg 
Views:	513 
Size:	81.3 KB 
ID:	11584  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0283.jpg 
Views:	515 
Size:	81.7 KB 
ID:	11585   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0306.jpg 
Views:	500 
Size:	69.1 KB 
ID:	11590