Thread: Right hand drive, 300 TDI, Defender 110 for sale, $15000

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Right hand drive, 300 TDI, Defender 110 for sale, $15000

I am selling my Defender
    Will consider all reasonable offers
    Please contact me at tbuijs@gmail.com if you are interested

It is a British right hand drive Turbo Diesel Defender 110 with permanent four wheel drive, 5 speed manual transmission and 2 speed transfer box. it is in good working order.
    This is a 1993 model year Defender 110 imported from the UK with VIN SALLdhmf7ka928233, the VIN is British.
    Exact mileage is unknown as original speedometer failed and was replaced with TD5 electronic upgrade.
    Engine is original Land Rover 300 TDI engine

Vehicle has been well maintained and was recently through a major overhaul:

- Engine was rebuilt with new turbo charger, new diesel fuel injection pump, new oversized intercooler to increase horsepower, new pistons and rings.
    - The head was remachined and new valves were installed
    - Block heater installed for improved cold weather starting, note that it starts without block heater down to about -25C
    - Suspension and steering upgrade with new steering box, new bushings, new heavy duty tie rods, new springs and shock absorbers, new steering damper
    - Transmission was rebuild with new gears and bearings
    - Brand new transfer case installed
    - Frame was repaired with new rear cross member and new outriggers
    - The floor in the rear cabin was replaced
    - A new rear door and spare tire holder were put in
    - The original Land Rover seats were replaced with leather seats out of a Volvo SUV, rear row of seats put in but have limited clearance, they are good for children
    - Brand new fuel tank and fuel sender unit installed
    - Skid plates, raised air intake and roof rack installed
    - Center break light installed above rear door to comply with North American lighting standards
    - All lights functional, headlights upgraded to high performance halogen lights, some of the rear lights were upgraded to LED lights
    - New high capacity 12 volt battery put in

Vehicle is equipped with a heavy duty ARB winch bumper and built in 8000 pound Electric Winch with in cabin controls. A standard class III tow hitch was installed at the rear for towing and trailing wiring harness put in for operating trailer electric lights.

Body is in overall good condition with very little visible rust (most body panels are Aluminium). Some surface rust on steel bumpers and on undercarriage.

Front doors are starting to rust.

Vehicle is equipped with 4 Magnesium allows wheels and steel spare tire, and comes with two sets of tires:

- 5 BF goodrich Mud terrain tires with some use but still in good condition for summer driving and offload driving
    - 4 studded winter tires for winter snow and ice driving

This is a great vehicle in good working condition that has been well maintained. I am selling because we have 3 kids and we need a more family friendly vehicle

Contact me to arrange for a test drive and delivery, I am willing to drive to vehicle to you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7617.jpg 
Views:	869 
Size:	146.3 KB 
ID:	11983   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7615.jpg 
Views:	647 
Size:	66.4 KB 
ID:	11982   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7597.jpg 
Views:	644 
Size:	77.7 KB 
ID:	11981