Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rookie

Default Rookie

Got my first Series last night - a '68 IIA 109. Rovers North did a lot of work on her in '04/5. Looking forward to more.

Looks great and very original. You will enjoy it. How about some pics of the interior?

Sure - here you go. Headliner needs some work, but otherwise the interior is in great shape (given her age of course).

Nice looking truck! As one Rover owner to another my condolences, er I mean my congratulations to you on your recent acquisition.

Jeff
    1964 Series 2A SW, LHD mostly stock, often runs!

1991 Range Rover Hunter

What a great looking truck. Congrats!

Is it a 6 cylinder or is there a conversion in it?

Cheers,
    Tim

Original 6. So far so good, although today the red "charge" light stopped glowing. It still comes on when it turns over, but doesn't stay on - which I think it did when I first drove it. Any thoughts?

Red light should come on when you turn ignition on. When red light is on it signifies that your engine is not charging your battery at suffucient level. When off charging okay. It should stay off whenengine running.

Thanks. The first of many dumb questions....

No such thing as a dumb question. We've all been there. Welcome aboard!
    Jim

Default New Truck

Awsome looking truck! Welcome to the series ownership experience. You'll have a load of fun with the vehicle.
    Jason T.