Thread: Experience with Pegasus Parts

Default Experience with Pegasus Parts

Has anyone had any experience purchasing items from Pegasus Parts in the UK? I'm looking to buy a brand new bulkhead for my Series 2 from them.
    Thanks

Haven't checked in here in a while, so this is probably way too late to be useful, but I recommend staying away. I sent them a deposit on a new bulkhead years ago and have gotten nothing but runaround ever since. I'll be generous and say they're just incompetent as opposed to having malicious intent, but either way I consider the whole thing a huge waste of time and money on my part.
    '67 109 NADA #413 - rebuilding w/ TDI & galvy chassis.

I've been trying to buy a set of their reproduction floormats for my Series I and they won't return my emails or calls... Too bad, they look to have some cool stuff. I've seen lots of negative feedback about them on other forums.