Thread: Hello From South Carolina! New Series 1 owner

Default Hello From South Carolina! New Series 1 owner

I am back into another Rover. I had a 68 2a that I sold off in 2003. And i pretty much regretted it.

I had a buddy in my old home town tag me on a photo, and I knew exacty what it was. And I knew i needed more info about it.
    He found out it was for sale and the price was something i had to jump at.

And Now i am the owner if of a 1954 Series 1 Rover 86"

I am waiting for my buddy to grab the top for it this weekend, then i can find an outfit to ship it up to me.
    It does need work, not scared of that. I think I am scared that it looks like it is fairly rare in the states, so finding parts might be a challenge.

No i am just impatiently waiting to get it home and clean it up.

Glad to be on the forum!!!

Great looking car, I've got a '51 80" in my collection that started out looking pretty much the same. The series ones are so much fun, and most of the early ones are all a little different so far as which parts were used during prodution, so you've got some parts options while staying correct. I've gathered a ton of reference material over the years, and I'd be happy to share, shoot me a PM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NeatConnect_08_21_2016_21_21_42_006.jpg 
Views:	383 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	12281

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0926.jpg 
Views:	397 
Size:	119.0 KB 
ID:	12282